Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1st Blog - For the Record

Hi, My name is April and this is my first blog.

Okay, that did sound a bit like the introductions at an AA Meeting...I guess in a way I'm hoping this will be a form of therapy for myself.

I spend a lot of time in my head and it makes me wonder how well does anyone really know me. How well do I even know myself? What makes me unique? What are my goals? What are my passions? What mark will I leave on this world when I'm gone...hopefully more then just this blog LOL. These are the things I hope to discover during this journey into my mind.

So, just sit back and enjoy the ride...but wear a seat belt because it might get a little bumpy.

Note: All names in my blog have been changed to protect the innocent...and guilty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment