Sunday, October 10, 2010

HCG Diet: Day 2, Phase 2, Round 1

Well I made it though my first loading day on the HCG Diet. I weighed in this morning and was .6oz heavier...not exactly the direction you want to go when you are dieting, but I'm not surprised of the gain since you are required to load up on fatty foods the first two days.

I took the first dose of HCG around 7:00am yesterday and my second dose at 11:45pm and after an hour of the second dose I was exhausted. I laid down on the couch and slept until 3pm. Now for me that is very odd. I have very bad insomnia and have for the past 15yrs. I rarely can nap for that long, or even sleep that long without medication.

Once I woke up from my nap I felt a lot better and continued the required snacking though out the day...until my 3rd dose, which I took around 6pm. After about an hour of the third dose, the HCG hit my appetite hard and I suddenly couldn't eat anymore. Even the thought of eating made my stomach turn. So, for the rest of the night I only had water and just prayed I had eaten enough during the day.

I just finished my day 2 breakfast and will take my first dose of HCG for the day in about 15 minutes. I will post later today to document how my day went. Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment