Tuesday, October 12, 2010

HCG Diet, Day 4, Phase 2, Round 1

Good News!!!

I woke up this morning and I had lost 1.0 pound. I was pretty excited, especially since I had made the mistake of getting on the scale last night and was shocked at how much I had gained over the course of the day. I was pretty discouraged when I went to bed and was not looking forward to the scale this morning, but as it turns out I had lost all the weight I had gained during the day, plus an additional pound. I had no idea how much your weight could fluctuate during the day.

So, lesson learned...DO NOT GET ON THE SCALE AT BEDTIME LOL. Let me tell you, it was horrifying.

Moving on...

I slept better last night but still woke up several times. I'm hoping that will stop soon because it is getting on my nerves. I need my sleep.

I felt good this morning, had good energy. I actually woke up a little early and was able to eat breakfast and get ready for work without rushing around. That was nice since I'm usually running late every morning.

For breakfast I had tea and half a grapefruit. I did put a little Splenda on it to help sweeten it up a bit. It was not bad at all. I haven't eaten grapefruit since I was little, so I was a little apprehensive, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed it.

After breakfast I took my HCG and so far I don't feel hungry at all. I'll post later on how the rest of my day went.


No comments:

Post a Comment