Wednesday, October 13, 2010

HCG Diet, Day 5, Phase 2, Round 1

First off...Is there anything more annoying then a wet sock?

My dogs go to their water bowl, get a drink and then proceed to dribble water all over the floor by their bowl. I'm constantly mopping the floor around their bowl because stepping in a water gives me the creeps. Well, at 4am this morning I stepped in a puddle of water with my sock covered foot...uuggghhh! Not a pleasent way to start the day.

Anyway, Moving on to the topic at hand...

Day 5 on the HCG diet and this morning I have lost another 1.2 pounds!! whoot, whoot...do the diet dance!

I felt really good all day yesterday. The only complaint I have is that... (boys, don't read this part!)... My boobs have been VERY sore. I've had a hysterectomy, so I don't have a "cycle" anymore (greatest thing on earth), so I can only assume that the HCG is making them so sore. If anyone can explain why this may be happening, I'd love to hear your opinion. At this point, all I can hope is that this is a temporary thing.

I've been sticking to the diet like glue and haven't cheated. It hasn't been as hard as I thought it would be. I have been taking a handful of vitamins and minerals every morning, so maybe that is also helping. I will make out a list of what I am taking daily and post it for anyone that is interested.

I didn't get to do a video yesterday but I should be able to get one done tonight. I'm going to try and see if I can get my whole body in the view...temporarily...so that I can document what I look like at my current weight. I didn't do measurements because I was to horrified of the results. I tend to shy away from things that will humiliate me :) I'd rater just live in denial.

Also, Don't forget to check out my video blog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtZzfAKU18Q

No comments:

Post a Comment