Monday, October 11, 2010

HCG Diet: Day 3, Phase 2, Round 1

Woke up this morning after a restless nights sleep. I haven't been sleeping well even with my Rx prescription. I'm hoping that will end tonight. I don't do well without sleep...I't makes me cranky :)

I did fairly well on the diet:

Breakfast:
sm apple
Water

Morning Snack:
Lg Apple
Bread stick

Lunch:
Grilled chicken that I pounded out slightly so it would cook evenly on a Forman Grille. I then shredded the chicken and added spices to the bowl. I enjoyed the chicken...it had good flavor. It would taste really good with an apple.

Dinner:
Grilled Shredded Chicken, a bread stick and 1c steamed broccoli. I know broccoli is not on the protocol but I have a lot of food allergies so I am going to try it and see if it affects my results...if it does Ill have to stop and just stick to spinach...that's gonna be fun, fun LOL

If any of you have your own blog let me know so I can follow your journey as well. I love to see how others are doing.

Good luck everyone, I've be back tomorrow with another update.
April

No comments:

Post a Comment